Multani Mitti means ‘Mud from Multan’. Multan is a city in Pakistan and the substance has been used for centuries in Pakistan and India for cosmetic applications. It consists mainly of clay minerals such as kaolinite, bentonite and attapulgite. The powder is an effective skin cleanser, attracting and removing dirt, oil and other impurities from the skin and also helping to treat acne and other skin problems. It leaves skin clean, soft and supple. One of the best things about multani mitti is that you can use it with a range of other ingredients that suit your skin and hair type to achieve beautiful results.
- Balances oil production in the skin thus benefitting all skin types.
- Removes blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin cells and gives skin a healthy glow.
- Boots skin and scalp circulation.
- It is a mild cleanser for the hair, cleaning the scalp without disturbing the natural oils.
- Helps to treat dandruff and eczema.
- Helps to deodorize the scalp and hair.
- Evens out skin tone and brightens the complexion, helping to reduce pigmentation.
- It is a cooling agent and is effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes, insect bites and skin infections.
- Encourages circulation to the skin resulting in radiant skin.
For directions and tips on how to use Multani Mitti have a look here.
When you order, you will receive 100 grams of pure multani mitti powder packaged in a vacuum-packed and foil sealed pouch, together with a resealable pouch for storage.
For external use only.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page. Delivery by courier takes 2-5 working days. If you live outside South Africa please contact us before placing your order.