Bhringraj powder comes from a small daisy-like plant called Eclipta alba. The ancient Sanskrit name for this plant is translated as “King of Hair” and it is a wonderful hair tonic, used to encourage hair growth, prevent premature greying and eliminate split ends. It is also traditionally used to promote healthy, glowing skin. It contains nutrients such as iron, magnesium, vitamin C, polypeptides, protein and vitamin D which make it a powerhouse herb for the hair.
- Strengthens and opens blocked hair follicles thus encouraging hair growth.
- Increases circulation to the scalp which promotes follicle health and hair growth.
- Skin healing properties assist with wound healing and preventing cracked heels.
- Effective in healing athlete’s foot, eczema and dermatitis.
- The best treatment for hair growth and lustrous hair condition.
- Effective in combating dry scalp and dandruff.
Scientific studies done on extracts of bhringraj have proven that after a period of regular weekly use (once a week for 6-10 weeks), hair thickness increases and receding hairlines decrease.
For directions and tips on how to use bhringraj have a look here.
When you order, you will receive 100 grams of pure, certified organic bhringraj powder.
As this is a natural product, the colour may vary. This product has not been irradiated.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page. Delivery by courier takes 2-5 working days. If you live outside South Africa please contact us before placing your order.