The Nurturer clarifying shampoo has been carefully selected to use with the Love My Hair dyes, in particular the 100% Herbal hair dyes.
Because these herbal dyes work by staining the outer keratin layer of your hair, any product build-up from silicones and polymers etc., will prevent them from working properly. It is thus essential that you use this shampoo before using the Herbal dyes. This shampoo is not recommended for regular use, but just for use before dyeing. For regular use and to preserve the colour, use the Gentle shampoo.
This shampoo contains a mild sulphate and three other very gentle cleansers to safely remove product build up without drying out your hair.
- Comes in a 200 ml recyclable bottle.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Fragrance free.
- No animal products or palm oil.
- Manufactured in Cape Town, South Africa by Nurturer, a social enterprise owned by a non-profit organisation (Salesian Life Choices) dedicated to empowering the young people of South Africa.
- When you buy this shampoo, you are contributing to the Nurturer dream of an abundant (and clean) 🙂 South Africa.
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty and the Vegan Society.
- Use this shampoo just BEFORE you dye your hair.
- Don't use a conditioner after using this shampoo.
- Apply enough shampoo to make a lather, rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Apply the dye to dry or slighty damp hair, not wet hair.
Aqua, sodium laureth sulphate, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerine (plant-based), sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.