Aloe vera powder is the made from the dried inner gel of the Aloe vera ‘leaves’ and contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp, thus promoting hair growth, preventing itching and conditioning your hair. The aloe has a chemical make-up similar to that of keratin (the outer cuticle of your hair is made of keratin), and it rejuvenates the keratin with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, collagen and beta-carotenes.
- Increases blood circulation to an area, thus stimulating hair follicles and encouraging hair growth.
- Has been shown to assist with the healing of seborrheic dermatitis.
- Contains fatty acids with have anti-inflammatory properties that can help heal skin and scalp inflammation.
- Reduces dandruff.
- Has cooling properties and a high collagen content and can be used as an after sun treatment.
- Helps to prevent hair fall due to its scalp conditioning properties.
- Helps to moisturize the skin and treat minor wounds, cuts, dry skin and burns.
For directions and tips on how to use aloe vera powder have a look here.
Note that when mixed with water, this powder makes a paste and not a gel.
When you order, you will receive 100 grams of pure, uncertified organic aloe vera powder packaged in a vacuum-packed and foil sealed pouch. You will also receive a plastic pouch to store your powder in after it is opened. This pouch is made of recyclable plastic.
As this is a natural product, the colour may vary.
This product has not been irradiated and is therefore for external use only.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page. Delivery by courier takes 2-5 working days. If you live outside South Africa please contact us before placing your order.