100% Herbal Brown dye gives your hair a rich, reddish brown shade. The dye not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
This shade works beautifully on non-grey hair and on hair that is less than 50% grey in a 'salt-and-pepper' mix. If you have very grey roots or your grey hair is concentrated in one area, we recommend using the Herbal Dark Brown or Soft Black instead. If you like, you can experiment with mixing Herbal Brown with Herbal Soft Black or Herbal Dark Brown. Another good blend is Herbal Brown with Low Chemical Brown if you are not allergic to chemical hair dyes.
It is not recommended to use this product on hair that has been bleached, or to bleach over this dye.
For more information on covering grey and dyeing in general please see Helpful Hints.
With your order you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Please note that you will not receive the box packaging. This allows us to keep courier costs to a minimum.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page. Delivery by courier takes 2-5 working days. If you live outside South Africa please contact us before placing your order.
Ingredients*: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj (see Herbal Ingredients). *All ingredients are certified organic.