Agnus Castus – Chasteberry
Sfera Agnus Castus – 60 Capsules
Vitex Agnus Castus, commonly known as chaste tree, is a shrub native to the Mediterranean and Asia. The seed or berry is commonly used as a Western herbal medicine. Sfera Agnus Castus is composed of chaste tree berry extract. Sfera Agnus Castus may assist in the relief of symptoms associated with menopause such as depression and hot flushes. It may help to stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities and relieve premenstrual symptoms. It works by regulating the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal gland axis, and helps to modulate the thyroid gland.
- May relieve premenstrual symptoms
- May assist to stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities
- May assist to relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flushes
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Agnus Castus
- if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy. Consult a health care provider or doctor prior to use.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Agnus Castus.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus if you are pregnant, or you are breastfeeding your baby.
|One vegetarian capsule provides:|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) [berry extract 4:1]||400 mg|
|Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule.|
Take one 1-3 capsules daily in the morning with food or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Use for at least 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Out of stock
Out of stock