SOFT BLACK – 100% Herbal hair dye
Soft black not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss. This dye is perfect for people who are not grey yet or who are less than 50% grey. It also makes a great mix for the Herbal Dark Brown dye.
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
This shade contains a high percentage of indigo. On some grey hair types it gives the desired gentle black colour and on other types it can make grey hair a greeny/blue colour. You can experiment with mixing Herbal Soft Black with Herbal Dark brown as this combination can work well for covering grey. You can also mix Herbal Soft Black with Low Chemical Black or Low Chemical Dark Brown. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints.
100 grams is enough to dye collar to shoulder length hair, depending on hair thickness. You can mix up half a packet if you just want to dye your roots.
With your order you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet. You will not receive the box packaging.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page. Delivery by courier takes 2-5 working days. If you live outside South Africa please contact us before placing your order.
Ingredients: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj (see Herbal Ingredients).