100% Herbal Light Auburn dye gives your hair a beautiful golden, coppery shade. The dye not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss. These extracts have been used by people for thousands of years, from Egyptian pharaohs to modern day health practitioners. Love My Hair is not just a pretty colour!
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
Light Auburn is a good shade to use for covering grey, if you want a reddish colour. If you have very grey roots, you can experiment with mixing Herbal Light Auburn with Ultra Low Chemical Honey Brown, but generally Light Auburn used on its own does the trick for covering grey. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints. Please feel free to mix the shades to find the perfect blend for your hair. Light Auburn works very well with Cassia for covering grey with a beautiful golden colour. See the Cassia Directions page for a recipe.
The 100% Herbal dyes have not been laboratory tested to determine safety in pregnancy. We have found no literature or research indicating that any of the ingredients are dangerous in pregnancy. However, we cannot take responsibility for use during pregnancy so please use these products at your discretion.
With your order you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet. You will not receive the box packaging.
Shipping is free to cities, their suburbs and some small towns in South Africa. If you live outside of South Africa, please contact us before placing your order. Delivery takes 2-5 working days.
Ingredients: indigo, henna, amla, shikakai, brahmi, bahera, harad and bhringraj (see Herbal Ingredients).