Amla powder comes from the dried fruits of the Indian Gooseberry tree Emblica officinalis. These fruits are an excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants and also contain iron and calcium. Amla has been used for thousands of years in India and is regarded as a very potent and nourishing plant. It is particularly noted for nourishing the hair, skin and scalp, and is used to make hair thicker and stronger, slow down premature greying and help to control dandruff and itchy scalps. The antioxidants and exfoliating properties of amla make it a wonderful face mask which helps to support a healthy, glowing skin. Amla can make blond hair darker so please bear this in mind if you have blond hair.
- Strengthens hair follicles and encourages hair growth for thicker more lustrous hair.
- Moisturises and nourishes skin for faster healing of cuts, blemishes and conditions like eczema and dry skin.
- Firms and tones the skin and reduces hyper-pigmentation.
- The astringent action helps to clear up pimples, acne and oily skin.
- Helps to shrink enlarged pores and restores skin firmness by stimulating collagen production.
For directions and tips on how to use Amla have a look here.
When you order, you will receive 100 grams of pure, organically grown amla packaged in a vacuum-packed and foil sealed pouch.
For external use only.
Shipping is free to cities, their suburbs and some small towns in South Africa. Shipping is automatically calculated on the checkout page. If you live outside South Africa, please contact us before placing your order. Delivery takes 2-5 working days.